- James Neuberger DM, FRCP, Associate Medical Director, Organ Donation and Transplantation, NHS Blood and Transplant, Bristol;, Honorary Consultant Physician, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, UK
- James Ferguson MD, FRCPE, Consultant Hepatologist, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, UK
- Philip N. Newsome PhD, FRCPE, Head of Cell Therapy, Senior Lecturer in Hepatology and Consultant Transplant Hepatologist, Centre for Liver Research and Birmingham NIHR Liver Biomedical Research Unit, Institute of Biomedical Research, The Medical School, University of Birmingham;, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, UK
Liver Transplantation: Clinical Assessment and Management is the perfect tool for all gastroenterologists, hepatologists and transplant surgeons managing patients with liver disease awaiting and undergoing transplantation.
Led by James Neuberger, world experts in hepatology and transplantation provide a chronological, step-by-step approach to best clinical management and patient care.
Evidence-based throughout and with reference to the very latest practice guidelines from major societies such as EASL and AASLD, the book covers:
- When to refer a patient for liver transplantation
- Selection, assessment and management on the list
- Transplantation for acute liver failure
- Donation and allocation
- Care of the liver transplant recipient
80 high definition videos of transplant surgery allow you to watch the experts in action and provide an outstanding visual and teaching element. In addition, key points, potential pitfalls, management algorithms, and useful weblinks all help ensure rapid reference browsing.
If you’re managing patients requiring a liver transplant, this multimedia resource will save you time and effort by putting essential information within easy reach.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!