- Richard S Irwin MD, FCCP Professor of Medicine and Nursing, University of Massachusetts; Chair, Critical Care Operations, UMass Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA
- James M Rippe MD Associate Professor of Medicine (Cardiology), Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA; Founder and Director, Rippe Lifestyle Institute, Shrewsbury, MA; Founder and Director, Rippe Health Assessment at Florida Hospital Celebration Heal
- Alan Lisbon MD Associate Professor of Anesthesia, Harvard Medical School; Department of Anaesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA</
- Stephen O Heard MD Professor of Anesthesiology and Surgery, Department of Anesthesiology, UMass Memorial Health Care, Worcester, MA
This softcover manual covers all procedures and techniques necessary for certification in critical care from teh internal medicine, anesthesiology, and surgical critical care certification exam. Each procedure or monitoring technique discusses indications/contraindications, equipment, anatomy, techniques, postprocedure care, and complications. Specific nursing indications are indicated where appropriate.
- NEW! Chapter: Interventional Ultrasound
- NEW! Chapter: Minimally Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring
- NEW! Chapter: Neurological Multimodal Monitoring
- Nursing considerations have been included within procedures or monitoring techniques as appropriate
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!