- David Leehey Professor of Medicine, Loyola University of Chicago Medical Center, Maywood, Illinois
- Irfan Moinuddin MD Assistant Professor of Medicine, Southern Illinois University, Springfield, Illinois
The Handbook of Nephrology offers an analytical yet understandable overview of nephrology — with an emphasis on principles and pathophysiology. Written in a clear, outline format, this handbook provides learning strategies and content not found in other books.
This pocket-sized book offers medical students, interns, and residents a concise introduction to the field. Primary care physicians, internists, surgeons, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and physician assistants will also find this book useful.
• Small enough to fit into a coat pocket
• A helpful teaching aid to nephrology fellows and faculty
• Includes tables of commonly used information — eliminating the need for memorization
• Patient cases at end of each chapter reinforce the concepts
- Clear outline format to help save time and facilitate retention of material
- Portable for access to the content anytime, anywhere
- Includes tables of commonly used information eliminating the need for memorization
- Problem-solving approach to aid in teaching concepts
- Patient cases at end of each chapter reinforce the content
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!