- Joseph E. Parrillo, MD, FCCM, Professor of Medicine, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey; Director of the Cooper Heart Institute, Head of Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine, Cooper Health System, Camden, NJ
- R. Phillip Dellinger, MD, MSc, Professor of Medicine, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey; Director, Section of Critical Care Medicine, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ
Take the best possible care of adult critical care patients with Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult! Editors Dr. Joseph Parrillo and Dr. Phillip Dellinger, two of the most respected names in critical care medicine, combine their extensive knowledge with that of hundreds of top authorities in the field to bring you expert, state-of-the-art answers to any clinical question you may face in the intensive care unit.
New to This Edition
- Learn from the best ICU specialists worldwide with contributions from an increased number of international authorities.
- Effectively manage common complications in the ICU with updated coverage of severe sepsis, septic shock, surgical infections, neurogenic and anaphylactic shock, severe heart failure, acute coronary syndromes, and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult, along with an image bank, instructional videos, and critical care review questions and answers for the boards!
- Offer your adult critical care patients the most effective care with practical, evidence-based guidance from many of the most trusted experts in critical care medicine.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!