- Dr Terence McLoughlin, Academic Foundation Programme Year 2 doctor, The Royal London Hospital, North East London Deanery, UK
- Dr Ian Baxter, Academic Foundation Programme Year 1 doctor, The Northern General Hospital, Yorkshire and the Humber Deanery, UK
- Dr Nicole Abdul, Academic Foundation Programme Year 1 doctor, The Northern General Hospital, Yorkshire and the Humber Deanery, UK
- Mr Andrew Hamer, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, The Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, UK
The Medicine on the Move series provides fully flexible access to subjects across the curriculum in a unique combination of print and mobile formats ideal for the busy medical student and junior doctor. No matter what your learning style, whether you are studying a subject for the first time or revisiting it during exam preparation,Medicine on the Move will give you the support you need.
This innovative print and app package will help you to connect with the topics of orthopaedics and rheumatology, to learn, understand, and enjoy them, and to cement your knowledge in preparation for exams and future clinical practice. By using this resource in print or as an app, you really will experience the opportunity to learn medicine on the move.
- Focuses on “must-have” information needed for exam success and as a grounding for further study
- Uses a convenient format with bulleted text, flow charts, colorful diagrams, and summary tables
- Contains notes sections, ideal for rapid reference in the clinical setting
- Includes mobile apps with the book to enable quick reference to the content and time-saving tools including search and cross-indexing
- Provides self-assessment material to test and reinforce understanding
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!