- Joseph Loscalzo
Cardiovascular Medicine – as only Harrison’s can cover it
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to cardiovascular disorders that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Eighteenth Edition, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Current, complete coverage of essential cardiovascular medicine topics, including Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disorders, Heart Rhythm Disturbances, Disorders of the Heart, and Disorders of the Vasculature
- An important opening section “Introduction to Cardiovascular Disorders” that provides a systems overview, beginning with the basic biology of the cardiovascular system, followed by epidemiology of cardiovascular diseases, and approach to the patient
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 108 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Content updates and new developments since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 44 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!