- Thomas S. Metkus Jr, MD Fellow, Cardiovascular Medicine The Johns Hopkins Hospital
NEARLY 200 TRACINGS AND 150 CASES TEACH YOU THE ART AND SCIENCE OF ECG INTERPRETATION
Written to be the go-to resource for residents and students on cardiology rotation, ECG Rounds replicates the experience of having a master clinician rounding with you–skillfully linking ECG abnormalities to a particular case.
The author presents a set of tracings, which when taken together, demonstrate most of the abnormalities that a generalist physician trainee should be familiar with. Each tracing is followed by clinical questions and fully explained answers designed to reinforce important electrocardiographic concepts.
192 TRACINGS DETAIL:
- Normals, Normal Variants, and Artifacts
- Narrow Complex Tachycardias
- Wide Complex Tachycardias
- Bradycardias and Blocks
- Chamber Enlargement and Hypertrophy
- Myocardium, Pericardium, and Pulmonary Artery
- Ingestions, Electrolyte Abnormalities, and Exposures
- Syndromes, Riddles, and Miscellaneous Arrhythmia
Rather than encouraging you to memorize endless facts, ECG Roundsfocuses on practical interpretation based on reasoning and process. The design allows you to choose tracings by level of difficulty, teaching topic, or sequentially as presented in the book.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!