- Galen S. Wagner MD Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- David G Strauss MD, PhD Medical Officer, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, Maryland; Affiliated Researcher, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
This 12th edition of Marriott’s Practical Electrocardiography offers residents and fellows the resources they need to quickly build up their ECG interpretive skills.
Completely updated and revised to reflect the latest advances in ECG technology as well as the newest diagnostic applications this edition also features a fully searchable website that includes animations and video clips illustrating cardiovascular disease processes and key correlations between ECG results and the heart muscle. Smartphone users will appreciate the QR codes that are placed throughout the text to instantly take the reader to the relevant electronic content. .
Residents and fellows will have all the resources they need to quickly build their ECG interpretive skills.
- ECG recordings, anatomical drawings, and tables deliver comprehensive guidance to the rapid and accurate interpretation of ECG results
- Glossaries at the end of each chapter reinforce understanding of key terminology.
- Companion website with animations and video clips illustrates cardiovascular disease processes, and highlights key correlations between ECG results and the heart muscle
- QR codes throughout the text allow Smartphone users to scan and quickly access videos and animations
- Full color, 4C interior
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!