- Edgar Lerma MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Illinois-Chicago College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois.
- Eric Berns, MD, Professor of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
- Alan Nissenson, MD, Director of the Clinical Dialysis Program, Professor of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California.
To-the-point diagnostic and therapeutic information on kidney diseases, hypertension, and kidney transplantation
CURRENT Essentials of Nephrology & Hypertension is a practical, state-of-the-art review of the clinical management of kidney disease and hypertension. Concise and authoritative, the book offers a consistent, easy-to-follow presentation and thoroughly addresses hypertension and the full spectrum of kidney diseases.
- Conveniently presents one disease per page
- Bulleted data covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment for each disease state
- A Pearl, and in most cases, a reference for each condition
- Every section or subsection arranged in alphabetical order
- Important subspecialty considerations, including care of pediatric, elderly, diabetic, elderly, diabetic, and critical care patients
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!