- Victoria Stacey
Oxford Specialty Training: Revision Texts
This is the only book that MCEM candidates will need to pass the MCEM Part B exam. This revision guide is framed around the most recent CEM syllabus, focusing on all the components of the exam. Each section of the book is tailored to match different elements of the syllabus, allowing candidates to revise efficiently and comprehensively.
This concise revision tool is completely up-to-date, reflecting the latest developments in the examination. High quality artwork and a bullet-point style help candidates to absorb information quickly. It also includes over 35 short answer questions enabling candidates to gain invaluable exam practice. Exam tips are included throughout the book to help candidates improve their exam technique.
- The only book needed to pass the MCEM exam Part B
- Framed around the College of Emergency Medicine syllabus
- Includes over 35 sample short answer questions
- Exam tips throughout the book
- Highlights subjects that have appeared in previous short answer questions.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!