- Geraint Fuller, MA, MD, FRCP, Consultant Neurologist, Department of Neurology, Gloucester Royal Hospital, Gloucester, UK
- Mark R. Manford, BSc, MB, BS, MD, MRCP, Consultant Neurologist, Department of Neurology, Bedford Hospital, Bedford, UK
An introductory textbook of neurology in the Illustrated Colour Text series, making full use of all the usual features of the series – double page spreads, short paragraphs, summary boxes, attractive use of colour etc.
New to This Edition
- Updated management in the light of new evidence and new drugs most notably in Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy and multiple sclerosis.
- Images, particularly MRI scans, updated with more modern and higher resolution images.
- Includes a new double-page spread on Sleep.
- Extra material added on giddiness to include the head thrust test and Epley’s manoeuvre.
- Clear explanation of neurological examination – often found very taxing by students.
- Demonstrates how to approach common neurological presentations, such as blackouts and numbness, before moving on to a comprehensive coverage of syndromes and diseases.
- Concentrates on the core curriculum which the medical student really needs to know.
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!