- David A. Greenberg, MD, PhD, Professor and Vice-President for Special Research Programs, Buck Institute for Age Research, Novato, CA
- Michael J. Aminoff, MD, DSc, FRCP, Professor and Executive Vice-Chair, Department of Neurology, School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Roger P. Simon, MD, Robert Stone Dow Chair of Neurology, Director of Neurobiology Research, Legacy Health Systems, Portland, OR
The text that bridges the gap between basic neuroscience and clinical practice – updated with the latest advances and full-color illustrations
For more than twenty years, Clinical Neurology has helped students, residents, and clinicians understand the link between basic neuroscience and current approaches in diagnosis and treatment. Distinguished by its practice-oriented approach to neurology based on presenting symptoms, this trusted classic delivers the clearest and most concise introduction to the field available anywhere.
- Essential concepts are presented within a framework of problems encountered in a clinical setting for greater relevance to real-world practice
- More than 200 tables and figures put key information at your fingertips
- Treatment protocols reflect the most recent advances in the field
- Advances in molecular biology and genetics are incorporated throughout
- NEW Introductory chapters on the neurologic history and examination and laboratory investigations
- NEW State-of-the-art discussions of the molecular basis of Alzheimer disease and other dementias, spinocerebellar ataxias, motor neuron disease, muscular dystrophies, Parkinson disease, Huntington disease, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy and stroke; and coverage of recent advances in the treatment of neurologic complications of general medical disorders, headache and facial pain, movement disorders, seizures, and cerebrovascular disease, and other conditions
- NEW Full-color illustrations that clarify neuroanatomic principles, clinical-anatomic correlations, pathophysiologic mechanisms, and clinical and radiological signs
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!