- John W Scadding MD FRCP, Honorary Consultant Neurologist, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London
- Nicholas A. Losseff MD FRCP, Consultant Neurologist, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London
Concise yet comprehensive, Clinical Neurology, Fourth Edition builds on the success of three previous editions in helping medical students, junior doctors, and practicing physicians acquire an improved understanding of the principles of neurology.
The fourth edition has been fully revised and updated to take into account current developments in the investigation and treatment of neurological disorders. It retains a clinical focus, emphasizing the basic skills of history taking and neurological examination throughout. This edition presents expanded coverage of neurophysiology and motor neurone disease.
Authored and edited by leading figures in neurology, this book is an indispensable introduction to the field of clinical neurology, for use in training and study as well as in the clinical setting.
- Emphasizes the management of common neurological disorders at a level appropriate for the non-specialist
- Uses clear structure and presentation, with many illustrations and photographs
- Covers of the latest imaging techniques and investigative procedures
- Focuses on the importance of history taking, with examination skills emphasized throughout
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!