- Sonia Mehta, MD, Resident Physician, Department of Ophthalmology, Scheie Eye Institute, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Sonul Mehta, MD, Resident Physician, Department of Ophthalmology, Georgetown University/Washington Hospital Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- Samir Mehta, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Chief, Orthopaedic Trauma Service, The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- LCDR Edmund A. Milder, MC USNR, Department of Pediatrics, Naval Medical Center, San Diego, California
- Adam J. Mirarchi, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon
Thoroughly revised and updated for its Fourth Edition, Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 is the most effective comprehensive systems-based review for the USMLE Step 1 exam. The book has been widely acclaimed for its high-yield, systems-based organization, which parallels the USMLE Step 1 content outline and helps students synthesize the information from their basic science courses. The popular, user-friendly format features numerous charts and diagrams and “Quick Hits” notes in the margins that help students integrate concepts across systems. In the Fourth Edition, clinical vignettes have been developed within each chapter, pharmacology has been further integrated into the systems-based format, a “Crunch Time Review” has been added, and a completely new chapter outlines study tips and strategies. All information has been reviewed by faculty to ensure accuracy. A companion Website features fully searchable online text, a sample question bank, and more.
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!