- Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN
Strengthen your ability to code accurately and obtain optimal reimbursement for medical services! Corresponding to the chapters in Carol J. Buck’s Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2014 Edition, this workbook offers review and practice with more than 1,500 questions, activities, and terminology exercises, and includes complete coverage of ICD-10-CM. It also includes over 90 original source documents to familiarize you with the reports you will encounter in practice.
New to This Edition
- Updated content includes the latest coding information available, promoting accurate coding and success on the job.
- Complete coverage of ICD-10-CM prepares you for the upcoming transition to ICD-10.
- Dual coding addresses the transition to ICD-10 by providing coding answers in both ICD-9 and ICD-10.
- Over 90 original source documents provide real-world experience with reports you will encounter in practice.
- Workbook questions follow the same format as the text, including multiple code icons.
- Theory, practice, and reporting exercises help you master key concepts and apply your knowledge.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!