- Karla R. Lovaasen RHIA CCS CCS-P
- Jennifer Schwerdtfeger BS RHIT CCS CPC CPC-H
Reinforce your understanding of ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS medical coding concepts with practical applications! Corresponding to the chapters in ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding: Theory and Practice, 2014 Edition, this workbook includes engaging, interactive exercises to help you review concepts and prepare for successful employment in medical coding.
- Hands-on application activities and case studies help you master coding concepts and apply them in real-world scenarios.
- Matching exercises, multiple-choice questions, coding questions, and case scenarios with MS-DRG assignments reinforce key content from the text.
- ICD-10-CM/PCS codes are included for all coding exercises and examples, in preparation for the October 2014 implementation of ICD-10.
- Evolve companion website for the ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding text offers convenient online access to updates, partial answer keys, and coding guidelines.
- Updated content includes the icd-10 code revisions released in Spring 2013, ensuring you have the latest coding information available.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!