- Mitchell H Rosner MD Director, Nephrology Training Program, Division of Nephrology, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA
The thoroughly updated Third Edition of this popular and widely used review book offers interns and residents excellent preparation for the USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX-USA Level 3. The book presents approximately 900 USMLE-style questions followed by detailed answers and explanations.
Questions are organized into clinical encounter contexts, exposing readers to the wide variety of physician tasks and practice settings—office, hospital, emergency department, and satellite clinic—that are tested on the exam. The comprehensive coverage includes internal medicine, surgery, psychiatry, pediatrics, neurology, and obstetrics/gynecology.
A companion Website provides all the questions and answers online in an interactive format.
- 900 questions separated into six 150-question test blocks
- NEW Updated questions that reflect the current style of the USMLE
- Interactive case-based format mimics the style of the actual exam
- Topics of discussion include the following subject areas:
- internal medicine
- general surgery
- Companion thePoint site includes every question from the book in an interactive online quiz bank. Sort questions by setting or subject area for more flexible study.
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!