- Patrick Davey, Consultant Cardiologist, Northampton General Hospital, Northampton, and, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford,
The central title in the market-leading at a Glance series, Medicine at a Glance provides a concise and accessible introduction to the study of medicine and is the ultimate revision guide for the core medical curriculum.
Ideal for medical students, Foundation Programme doctors and those training in the allied health professions, Medicine at a Glance presents each topic as clear, double-page spreads with key facts accompanied by tables, illustrations, photographs and diagrams.
- Used by thousands of students in its previous two editions, Medicine at a Glance has been fully revised and updated to ensure that it remains THE essential revision guide purchase
- Contains new chapters on history and examination, patient consent and confidentiality, and substance abuse
- Further coverage of the essential facts for the diagnosis and treatment of common symptoms and conditions
- Offers full support for PBL-style courses via self-assessment cases and MCQs contained in a brand new case-based book, Medicine at a Glance: Core Cases which is also available online at: www.ataglanceseries.com/medicine
For more information on the complete range of Wiley-Blackwell medical student and junior doctor publishing, please visit: www.wileymedicaleducation.com
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!