- Simon Steddon, Consultant Nephrologist, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, London, UK
- Alistair Chesser, Consultant Nephrologist, St Bartholomew’s and the Royal London Hospitals, UK
- John Cunningham, Professor of Nephrology, Royal Free & University College Hospitals, London, UK
- Neil Ashman, Consultant Nephrologist, St Bartholomew’s and the Royal London Hospitals, UK
Completely updated and expanded for its second edition, the popular Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension provides wide-ranging and practical advice for the day-to-day management of all forms of renal disease. This is the essential resource for all those all those involved in the care of patients with kidney disease, regardless of their professional background or seniority.
Comprehensive, concise, easy to use, and with a strong focus on pragmatic guidance, this handbook will enable you to confidently manage both common and complex nephrological problems whenever, and wherever, they are encountered. This handbook covers all areas from early chronic kidney disease (CKD) through to dialysis and transplantation, with the chapters on AKI, CKD, transplantation and essential urology having been significantly expanded. Clear and concise, this handbook ensures that readers always have the information they need at their fingertips.
- A practical, concise handbook on the day-to-day care of renal patients
- Provides comprehensive, practical, advice on all aspects of management
- Includes all the latest key international guidelines.
- Extended sections on acute kidney injury (AKI), chronic kidney disease (CKD), transplantation and essential urology
- Covers primary and secondary forms of hypertension
New to this edition
- Thoroughly expanded and updated to reflect recent important changes in renal medicine
- New chapters on AKI, dialysis, and transplantation ensure full coverage of the most recent guidance and clinical practice
- Expertly summarizes and interprets the great number of new guidelines for the specialty
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!