- Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, Karoly Kaszala
Cardiac Pacing and ICDs, 6e is the ideal resource for clinicians who need an accessible, clinically-focused guide to cardiac pacemakers, ICDs and CRTs. Completely updated, and now with larger full-color images throughout, this new sixth edition offers thorough coverage of essential topics like:
- Indications for both temporary and permanent pacing
- Pacing hemodynamics explained in clinically relevant terms with simple algorithms for mode selection and device programming
- Tips and Tricks for implantation and removal of devices and left ventricular leads
- Evaluation and management of pacemaker and ICD device malfunctions
- MRI safety and how to follow patients with devices
- Remote follow up and more
- Thoroughly revised and redone to provide more tables, charts and figures explaining devices
Cardiac Pacing and ICDs, 6e presents all aspects of pacing in an intuitive, easy-to-use way: chapters proceed from pacing basics and indications through initial patient presentation, device implementation, trouble-shooting, and long-term follow-up – an approach that mirrors the clinician’s course of action in treating and managing patients.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!