- Arjun Chanmugam, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Patrick Triplett, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Gabor Kelen, The Johns Hopkins University
Many healthcare providers based in primary care, emergency care or other acute care environments encounter patients with psychiatric problems. These presentations can be difficult to manage and often pose significant challenges. A better understanding of most common psychiatric problems can greatly aid both providers and patients. Emergency Psychiatry reviews a wide range of common psychiatric disorders and provides succinct management guidelines. Written by emergency physicians and psychiatrists, Emergency Psychiatry is a rapid reference for the acute management of psychiatric disorders for all care providers, including, but not limited to, emergency physicians, internists, psychiatrists, social workers, family practitioners and other primary care providers.
- Comprehensive, succinct review of the most common acute psychiatric presentations
- Provides straightforward recommendations for practical application
- Written and edited by both emergency physicians and psychiatrists
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!