- Lynn Bickley MD Women’s Health Services, Santa Fe, New Mexico
This concise pocket-sized guide presents the classic Bates approach to physical examination and history taking in a quick-reference outline format. It contains all the critical information needed to obtain a clinically meaningful health history and conduct a thorough physcial assessment. Fully revised and updated to reflect currennt health care literature, the Seventh Edition will help health professionals elicit relevant facts from the patient’s history, review examination procedures, highlight common findings, learn special assessment techniques, and sharpen interpretive skills.
The book features a vibrant full-color art program and an easy-to-follow two-column format with step-by-step examination techniques on the left and abnormalities with differential diagnoses on the right.
- Fully revised and updated content to reflect the latest health care literature
- Increased evidence-based focus throughout
- Information that closely parallels Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, Eleventh Edition
- Two-column outline format that delivers fast facts and summarizes both techniques and possible findings
- Colorful, user-friendly, pocket-size format for on-the-go access
- Abundant displays and tables
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!