- Leonard Gomella MD is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College. He is nationally known, especially for his collection of very useful, highly clinical books, such as the great “Scut Monkey” Handbook and the On Call series of clinical manuals.
- Steven Haist MD is likewise well known. He is Director, Internal Medicine Residency Program, University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
- Dr Adams is a pharmacist at the University of Kentucky
ESSENTIAL FACTS ABOUT MORE THAN 1,400 OF THE DRUGS MOST OFTEN USED IN MEDICAL PRACTICE
- Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, with common name included
- Common uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), precautions/contraindications, form supplied, and common side effects
- Summaries of the FDA’s “Black Box” precautions and contraindications
- Includes a listing of the medications organized by drug classification
- Covers natural and herbal agents
- Updated to include sixty new drugs, drugs taken off the market, new formulations, and changes in approved usage
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!