- Dan L. Longo MD, Scientific Director, National Institutes on Aging, NIH, Besthesda/Baltimore MD
- Anthony Fauci, MD, Director, NIAID, NIH, Bethesda, MD
- Dennis Kasper, MD, Director, Channing Laboratory, Harvard Medical School, Boston MA
- Stephen Hauser, MD, Chair of Neurology, UCSF School of Medicine, San Francisco CA
- J. Larry Jameson MD PhD, Dean, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago IL
- Joseph Loscalzo, MD PhD, Chair of Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard University, Boston, MA
The authority of Harrison’s in a full-color, carry-anywhere presentation
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, 18e is a distillation of the most clinically relevant content of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e. Presented in full color, this authoritative guide focuses on diagnosis and treatment, with an emphasis on patient care.
- Provides on-the-spot answers to common clinical problems
- Completely updated to reflect the latest research and developments
- Increased number of full-color illustrations
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!