by Emile Mohler III (Editor), Harold Litt (Editor)
Atlas of Vascular Medicine provides concise overviews of current management of vascular diseases utilizing a case-based format. A wide range of cases is presented encompassing arterial, venous, and lymphatic diseases. The atlas covers the major areas of vascular medicine in eight sections. Each section includes a concise overview of the area, followed by discussions of the major disease entities within that area. Each disease entity is introduced by an illustrative case presentation and is followed by a detailed topic review including clinical features, laboratory and imaging workup, treatment and prognosis, clinical pearls, discussion of differential diagnoses, and review questions. The presentations are well illustrated to provide a visual, user-friendly approach. Each case presentation has been selected to provide representative examples of the most likely presentation in clinical practice, with complications and variants discussed in the management summary concluding the case.
Atlas of Vascular Medicine Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of major entities in vascular medicine
- Concise summaries of management principles
- Case approach showing application of principles in clinical practice
- Highly illustrated with high-quality images from frequently encountered modalities
- Clinical Pearls, Differential Diagnoses, and Questions and Answers conclude each case
- Expert faculty contributors
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!