- Marschall S. Runge, MD, PhD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC, USA;
- M. Andrew Greganti, MD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Gain fast, easy visual access to the problems most often encountered in practice! This resource combines hundreds of exquisite Netter images – including several new paintings created especially for this book – with concise summaries of the most current medical thinking on common diseases/conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols – for a single easy-to-use quick-reference guide. Instructive and memorable Netter plates provide a rich visual understanding of every concept. The result is a superb source for ongoing clinical reference as well as patient and staff education.
New to This Edition
- Presents nearly 40 new chapters, many expanded chapters, and several new images to reflect the state of internal medicine today—including increasingly common issues like bariatric surgery and posttraumatic stress syndrome.
- Offers more tables and algorithms for enhanced “at-a-glance” guidance.
- Features annotated citations for additional resources, including websites and other key sources for practice guidelines and patient education and support.
- Presents annotated evidence from key studies that have shaped the current standard of care.
- Offers quick access to expert medical thinking on common diseases/conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols.
- Presents more than 500 exquisite illustrated plates by master illustrator Frank H. Netter and other artists working in the Netter tradition to enhance your understanding of the material.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!