by Mark Harrast (Editor), Jonathan Finnoff (Editor)
Sports Medicine: Study Guide and Review for Boards is a comprehensive review text surveying the breadth of nonsurgical sports medicine. Covering topics pertinent to (and found on) the Sports Medicine board examination, the book is intended as a primary study tool for candidates preparing for certification. All of the subject areas tested on the boards are represented, including basic science and general procedures; health promotion and preventive aspects; emergency assessment and care; and diagnosis, management, and treatment of the full range of sports-related injuries and conditions. The editors have used the exam content outline as a blueprint for organizing the book so the space allotted to each chapter reflects the corresponding emphasis of the topic on the exam. Sports Medicine also provides the concise, high-yield facts that residents, fellows, trainees, and clinicians in any discipline need to supplement their training in non-operative sports medicine.
Features of Sports Medicine: Study Guide and Review for Boards Include
- Written in outline format for ease of use
- Comprehensive review of all topics covered on the Sports Medicine board examination
- Mirrors organization of the offi cial exam content outline; material is weighted according to space allotted on the actual test
- Editors and authors are noted experts and teachers in the field of sports medicine and come from multiple specialties
- Includes numerous figures and tables to illustrate key points and enhance learning
- Recommended reading for further study
- Can be used for board preparation or as a concise clinical text
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!