by Eugene Toy, Terrence Liu, Manuel Suarez
SHARPEN YOUR CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS AND IMPROVE PATIENT CARE
Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Critical Care provides 42 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in critical care. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
- Learn from 42 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls
- Practice with review review questions to reinforce learning
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving and to patient care
- Perfect for residents, medical students, PAs, and NPs working in the ICU
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!