- Ben Yates, MSc, BSc(Hons), FCPod(S), DPodM, Consultant Podiatric Surgeon, Trauma and Orthopaedics, Great Western Hospital, Swindon, UK
Merriman’s Assessment of the Lower Limb has established itself through two editions as the benchmark text book of lower limb examination and assessment. The third edition preserves the lucidity, logical approach and comprehensive coverage of its predecessors but adds many exciting features, including an free online resources (videos and images), many new contributors, thorough updating of all chapters – many of which have been completely rewritten – and an entirely new chapter on functional assessment. The online resources (access via http://booksite.elsevier.com/9780702031076/) provide extensive videos of assessment techniques and illustrations: practitioners with patients and models show how to assess all parts of the lower limb, and evaluate various conditions.
Together with its companion volume Clinical Skills in Treating the Foot, the new third edition of Merriman’s Assessment of the Lower Limb is a truly indispensable guide for podiatry students and practitioners, as well as trainee general practitioners, medical students working in rheumatology, diabetology and orthopaedics, sports therapists and sports medicine trainees.
- FREE access to online resources iincorporating videos and illustrations:
- invaluable footage of assessment techniques
- downloadable full colour figures and extra
- radiological photographs
Log on to http://booksite.elsevier.com/9780702031076/ and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Many new contributors bringing fresh expertise and insights for today’s student
- All chapters thoroughly rewritten and updated
- New chapter on functional assessment
- Case histories help put learning in context
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!