by Paul M. Paulman, Audrey A. Paulman, Jeffrey D. Harrison, Laeth S. Nasir, Kimberly J. Jarzynka
Everything you need to know about diagnosis — in a book that fits inside your pocket — Taylor’s Differential Diagnosis Manual is your must-have primary care handbook. Easy to reference and succinct, this book can be referenced at the point of care to verify or help you make an accurate diagnosis. It was authored precisely with the fast-paced clinical environment in mind. With more than 140 chapters organized according to condition and diagnosis, each section of this manual serves as a stand-alone text on each condition — leading to more accurate diagnosis and better patient care.
A new, user-friendly third edition reflects the latest in clinical practice, and covers everything from mental health to the nervous system to the female reproductive system. Don’t miss out on the new edition of this essential diagnostic tool.
- Chapter structure organized by organ system, further broken into symptoms so you can quickly find what you need
- Definitions accompanied by evidence-based references so you can use only one resource
- Easy-to-read tables and bullet points to aid your understanding
- Detailed look at laboratory and radiologic abnormalities so you won’t miss a diagnosis
- New Third Edition chapters: Abnormal Mammogram, Anticoagulation, Bipolar Disorder, Corneal Abrasion, Dyspareunia, and Loss of Vision
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!