by Phillip S. Cuculich, Andrew M. Kates
Small, mighty, and packed with information, The Washington Manual: Cardiology Subspecialty Consult, 3e places the field of cardiovascular disease at your fingertips. Designed for the busy practitioner, student, or resident, this pocket-sized edition captures cardiology’s latest findings and treatments in an easy-to-read format. In a fast-advancing field that welcomes new biomedical discoveries and novel therapeutics, this resource delivers top treatment recommendations for your patients. If you’re a busy clinician committed to exceptional, cost-effective patient care, The Washington Manual: Cardiology Subspecialty Consult is the guide for you.
- NEW chapters on the physical exam, heart failure, preserved ejection fraction, and cardiovascular diseases in special populations
- Guidelines from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology
- End-of-chapter journal and online references
- Maximum readability with diagrams, flow charts, bullet-point lists, bold faced call-outs, and mnemonics
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!