by Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan
The best-selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book—now
completely updated to reflect the latest exam format!
- 44 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam—including pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints, designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Updated content based on feedback from recent U.S. and international test takers
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including “difficult patients”
- Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
- Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed the exam
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!