by Patricia Bowyer, Dorothy P. Bethea
- Questions focus on the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework (OTPF) as well as the results from the practice analysis completed by NBCOT.
- Questions cross the spectrum of occupational therapy process – evaluation, intervention planning, intervention, service management, and outcomes of a variety of populations including pediatric, mental health, and adult physical and neurological conditions.
- Practice environments such as the community, school-based and hospital based care are covered throughout.
- Specific references for every question and a comprehensive list of resources are provided at the end of the book for further study.
- Rationales for answer options are provided to explain why the correct answer is right and the other choices are wrong.
- Provides information on the format of the NBCOT exam and tips for studying and answering test questions.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!