by Timothy A. Morris, Andrew L. Ries, Richard A. Bordow
Stay current with the latest information on the diagnosis and management of pulmonary disorders with Manual of Clinical Problems in Pulmonary Medicine, 7e. Drawing on the expertise of a stellar team of renowned experts in the field, this updated pocket reference provides concise coverage of all aspects of pulmonary disorders, including pathophysiology, differential diagnoses, and the latest evidence-based treatments for pulmonary illness. Featuring a spiral binding, compact size, and concise entries, this reference is ideal for bedside use and is portable enough to take along as you move between home, clinic, and hospital.
“Well worth reading cover to cover and will serve as an excellent reference resource in the field of pulmonary medicine.”
K. P. Ravikrishnan, FRCP(C), FACP (William Beaumont Hospitals), reviewing previous edition
Key features of Manual of Clinical Problems in Pulmonary Medicine include:
- Highlights of pulmonary and critical care medicine processes and resources available to help you prevent, diagnose, and treat respiratory diseases.
- Up-to-date information on presentations that are typical for common and otherwise important respiratory disorders.
- Updated traditional, disease-based chapters so you can refresh your knowledge.
- NEW sections on Presentation of Respiratory Disorders and Pulmonary Resources and Procedures help you clearly identify and treat your patients.
- Uniform chapters that highlight key characteristics, including definition, etiology, incidence, diagnostic work up, management and outcomes.
- Annotated bibliography presents the best evidence for you to apply in practice
Whether you are a busy practitioner in pulmonary medicine, a pulmonary specialist, or a resident in pulmonary medicine, internal medicine, or general surgery, you’ll find this authoritative reference a “must-have” for your practice.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!