- Catherine M. Otto, MD, Professor of Medicine, Director, Cardiology Fellowship Programs, University of Washington, Seattle, WA;
- Rebecca G. Schwaegler, RDCS, Cardiac Sonographer, Echocardiography Lab, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
- Rosario V. Freeman, M.D., M.S., University of Washington, Division of Cardiology, Seattle, Washington
Echocardiography Review Manual fully prepares you for success on the echocardiography boards, the PTEeXAM, or the diagnostic cardiac sonographer’s exam. Drs. Catherine M. Otto and Rosario Freeman, along with cardiac sonographer Rebecca G. Schwaegler, clearly demonstrate how to record echos, avoid pitfalls, perform calculations, and understand the fundamentals of echocardiography for all types of cardiac disease.
New to This Edition
- Prepare for the PTEeXAM with a brand-new chapter on TEE.
- Assess your mastery of today’s clinical echocardiography with all-new questions and answers and new illustrations in every chapter.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Enhance your calculation skills for all aspects of echocardiography.
- Challenge yourself with multiple-choice questions in every chapter – thoroughly updated in this edition - covering all of the latest information tested on exams.
- Review essential basic principles with The Echo Manual, a consolidated, portable reference from the Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography.
- Benefit from expert advice and easy-to-follow procedures on using and interpreting echo (including pitfalls in recording) in every chapter.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!