by John L. Shuster, Jr. (Editor), Jamie H. Von Roenn (Editor)
Unlike other textbooks on this subject, which are more focused on end of life, the 4th edition of Principles and Practice of Palliative Care and Supportive Oncology focuses on supportive oncology. In fact, the goal of this textbook is to provide a source of both help and inspiration to all those who care for patients with cancer.
Written in a more reader-friendly format, this textbook not only offers authoritative and up-to-date reviews of research and clinical care best practices, but also practical clinical applications to help readers put everything they learn to use.
• Completely updated and revised
• 19 new chapter topics covering everything from dermatologic toxicity of cancer treatment to running family meetings for setting goals of care.
• New tables, algorithms, and flow charts
• Interventional Approaches To Pain
• Pathobiology of Bone Metastases
• Pathobiology of Chemotherapy Induced Neuropathy
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!