by Neal S. Young
Packed with essential information on the diagnosis and treatment of blood and bone marrow disorders, The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology, Third Edition should be carried in the white coat pocket of the student, resident, or hematology/oncology service and in the briefcase of the internist, hospitalist, family practitioner, and pediatrician who sees patients with blood diseases.
Look inside and discover…
• Organization by disease category makes critical information easy to find and use.
• Reader-friendly format includes tables, algorithms, meaningful figures, and bulleted lists that highlight vital facts.
• Invaluable contributions from recognized experts and senior fellows bridge the gap between science and the clinical practice.
• Concise coverage of the diagnosis and treatment makes the handbook ideal for quick reference, as well as for Board review!
NEW to the Third Edition…
• Emerging diagnostic and treatment strategies refine clinical decision-making.
• Significantly revised and updated chapters describe recent advances in diagnosis and treatment of hematologic disorders.
Put this handy and portable guide to work for you and your patients…
Pick up your copy today!
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!