by Daniel D. Karp, Gerald S. Falchook
Make optimal use of the latest personalized therapeutic strategies with Handbook of Targeted Cancer Therapy! This concise, practical oncology reference examines more than 120 targeted therapy agents for which clinical trial data are available, and explains when and how you can use them to most effectively combat cancer.
- Approach clinical challenges from any direction with separate sections on Targets by Organ Site, Carcinogenesis from the Perspective of Targeted Therapy, Molecular Targets and Pathways, and Targeted Therapy Agents.
- Find information easily thanks to a color-coded format and an intuitive organization.
- Access the complete contents online and on mobile devices, with regular updates to include newly approved treatments.
- Important state of the art cancer information for caregivers, researchers, other health care professionals, and even patients
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!