by Stuart H. Orkin, David G. Nathan, David Ginsburg, A. Thomas Look, David E. Fisher
Written by the leading names in pediatric oncology and hematology, Nathan and Oski’s Hematology and Oncology of Infancy and Childhood offers you the essential tools you need to overcome the unique challenges and complexities of childhood cancers and hematologic disorders. Meticulously updated, this exciting full-color, two-volume set brings together the pathophysiology of disease with detailed clinical guidance to provide you with the most comprehensive, authoritative, up-to-date information for diagnosing and treating children.
- Form a definitive diagnosis and create the best treatment plans possible with comprehensive coverage of all pediatric cancers, including less-common tumors, as well as all hematologic disorders, including newly recognized ones.
- Develop a thorough, understanding of the underlying science of diseases through summaries of relevant pathophysiology balanced with clear, practical clinical guidance. Nathan and Oski’s is the only comprehensive product on the market that relates pathophysiology in such depth to hematologic and oncologic diseases affecting children.
- Quickly and effortlessly access the key information you needwith the help of a consistent organization from chapter to chapter and from volume to volume.
- Stay at the forefront of your field thanks to new and revised chapters covering topics such as paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, lysosomal storage diseases, childhood genetic predisposition to cancer, and oncology informatics.
- Learn about the latest breakthroughs in diagnosis and management, making this the most complete guide in pediatric hematology and oncology.
- Discover the latest in focused molecularly targeted therapies derived from the exponential growth of knowledge about basic biology and genetics underlying the field.
- Rely on it anytime, anywhere! Access the full text, images, and more at Expert Consult.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!