by Theodore X. O’Connell, Ryan A. Pedigo, Thomas E. Blair
Clear that final USMLE hurdle with confidence! Bestselling review author Dr. Ted O’Connell prepares you for every aspect of the challenging USMLE Step 3 exam with questions and concise answers designed for today’s residents. Following the popular, time-tested Secrets Series® format, this enjoyable, easy-to-read book is extremely effective for ensuring success on one of the most important exams you’ll take in your medical career.
- Get the most out of your study time with a concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 3 content, perfect for a refresher and practical preparation for this high-stakes, vignette-style exam.
- Benefit from the highly engaging Q&A format that interactively reviews your knowledge of diagnosis, treatment, and management of common disorders.
- Carry it with you and study at your convenience – anytime, anywhere.
- Tap into the knowledge and experience of co-authors who have all scored extremely well on all steps of the USMLE.
- Zero in on key information with figures, tables, and summary boxes that provide a concise visual overview of important board-relevant content.
- Apply tips, memory aids, and “secrets” gathered by Dr. O’Connell and used by students to pass the boards.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!