by Mark Feldman, Lawrence S. Friedman, Lawrence J. Brandt
Now in its 10th edition, Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease remains your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of gastroenterology and hepatology. Overcome your most complex clinical challenges and make optimal use of the newest techniques, technologies, and treatments-with superb guidance from hundreds of world-renowned authorities. Meticulous updates throughout include the latest approaches and improvements in gastrointestinal and liver disease diagnosis and therapy as well as hundreds of images and 35 new procedural videos.
- Get the essential gastroenterology information you need from one authoritative source with an outstanding global reputation for excellence.
- Zero in on the key information you need to knowwith a consistent, full-color chapter design.
- Stay up to date with emerging and challenging topics: enteric microbiota and probiotics; fecal microbiota transplantation; Clostridium difficile colitis; and factitious gastrointestinal diseases.
- Incorporate the latest findings and improvements in care for liver disease patients-from diagnosis and treatment through post-treatment strategies and management of complications.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Master all aspects of your field with the latest edition of the world’s top GI reference
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!