- Malcolm S Thaler, The Bryn Mawr Hospital, Bryn Mawr, PA
This popular and practical text presents all the information clinicians need to use the EKG in everyday practice and interpret hypertrophy and enlargement, arrhythmias, conduction blocks, pre-excitation syndromes, and myocardial infarction. It is an ideal reference for medical students in ICM courses, house officers, or anyone directly involved in patient care, whether student, teacher, or practitioner.
- Four-color design to make models, illustrations and tracings clearer
- More questions for faculty test generator
- Numerous new tracings
- Expanded sections on subjects where new developments have made deeper understanding possible including atrial fibrillation, long QT syndrome, apical ballooning syndrome and more
- 200 facsimiles of EKG strips
- Clinical examples to help students get a sense of the clinical use of EKG
- Numerous case studies
- Online companion site with fully searchable text and image bank. Plus, an interactive question bank for students, EKG Image with explanation test bank and test generator for faculty
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!