by Matthew Tate, Johnathan Cooper-Knock, Zoe Hunter, Elizabeth Wood
The Medicine on the Move series provides fully flexible access to subjects across the curriculum in a unique combination of print and mobile formats ideal for the busy medical student and junior doctor. Neurology and Clinical Neuroanatomy on the Move provides sharply focused content equally suited to those studying the subject for the first time or revisiting it during exam preparation.
- Focuses on neurology, neuroanatomy, and neurosurgery
- Provides quick access to information on common neurological conditions and the underlying anatomy
- Uses bulleted text, flow charts, colorful diagrams, and summary tables to display information in an accessible manner
- Presents “micro-facts” that guide readers quickly to key points
- Contains a self-assessment section with multiple choice questions, allowing readers to test and reinforce understanding
- Includes mobile access to supplemental material
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!