- John R. Hampton, DM, MA, DPhil, FRCP, FFPM, FESC, Emeritus Professor of Cardiology, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
This book offers 150 12-lead ECGs and rhythm strips, each with a clinical case history and question. The full ECG is reproduced and a study of it with the case history should be enough to give an answer. On the back the case is examined, with a description of the main features of the ECG along with a clinical interpretation and a “what to do” section. The cases are graded in difficulty.
New to This Edition
- For this Fourth Edition over 30 new ECGs have been included, mainly to provide clearer examples, though the book deliberately retains some technically poor records to maintain a ’real-world’ perspective.
- The unique page size allows presentation of all 12-lead ECGs across a single page for clarity.
- Several of the cases incorporate chest X-rays and coronary angiograms illustrating the appearances that are associated with various cardiac conditions.
- All the cases are graded in difficulty and are cross-referenced to the new editions of ECG Made Easy and ECG in Practice for further information.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!