by Jay M. Weiss, Lyn Weiss, Julie K. Silver
User-friendly and well organized, Easy EMG is designed to help residents learn the fundamental principles of electrodiagnostic testing (including nerve conduction studies and needle EMG). This one-of-a-kind resource offers expert guidance on performing and interpreting EMGs, as well as how to test the most common conditions encountered in daily practice. At-a-glance tables combine with clear illustrations and a pocket-sized format to make Easy EMG ideal for on-the-go reference!
- Pocket-sized format efficiently presents just the basic facts needed by beginners.
- At-a-glance tables concisely present complex information.
- Unique illustrations depict precise needle placement.
- Twenty-eight brand-new videos, including clips on Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS) and needle testing, bolster learning at the bedside.
- New chapters cover critical neuropathy and myopathy, inflammatory neuropathies, and neuromuscular junction disorders.
- Updated EMG billing codes reflect the latest changes to ensure practical application.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!