by Leonard S. Lilly
The new edition of this popular study guide provides a current, clear, comprehensive, and concise overview of all aspects of cardiovascular medicine through an easy-to-use, question and answer format. All information is cross-referenced to pertinent sections from the new 8th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease, and, in most cases, additional journal articles. More than 800 questions—all accompanied by detailed answers—offer a thorough review of the parent text, while revised images and illustrations—also from the 8th Edition—aid in comprehension. Case problems further enhance your study for the Subspecialty Examination in Cardiovascular Disease, and offer a greater understanding of modern cardiovascular medicine.
- Offers a clear, comprehensive, concise review of all aspects of cardiovascular medicine through an easy-to-use, question and answer format.
- Includes more than 800 questions—with detailed answers—related to the parent text, for a complete review of the contemporary practice of cardiovascular medicine.
- Provides extensive answers for each question with keys to the pages of the text for further reading.
- Features case problems from all sections of the text to enhance your study and preparation for board review exams.
- Features images and illustrations—revised for better comprehension—from the new 8th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease.
You must be logged in to see download link.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!