- Dean Jenkins, MB BCh, FRCP, DipMedEd, Honorary Consultant Physician,Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro, UK
- Stephen John Gerred, MB ChB, FRACP, Consultant Gastroenterologist, Middlemore Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand
This unique book shows ECGs as they really appear in everyday practice and not in the usual format as presented in textbooks. Each of the 100 traces is accompanied by a list of the main diagnostic features along with a full report of the ECG, noting any other clinical details that may be important. Boxes list the common causes of the abnormalities shown. Key features of the ECG are reproduced again using annotations to guide the reader. Thus the book provides in itself a collection of full 12-lead ECGs of a wide range of common clinical problems encountered in casualty. This collection of traces, updated for this Third Edition with new cases, will be invaluable to all involved in the diagnosis of the most commonly encountered ECG abnormalities.
New to This Edition
- The Third Edition is spiral bound to make it easier for a reader to lay the ECG traces flat for study.
- Several new cases are included plus a new section on the approach to the ECG has been added.
- Provides full size and realistic reproduction of 12-lead ECGs
- Includes a wide range of cardiac abnormalities
- Highlights the diagnostic criteria for each abnormality listed
- Reflects how this subject is encountered in practice
- Assists the reader by illustrating alongside the key features of the recording; thus these can be viewed in relation to the whole trace
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!