Updated to reflect the most current guidelines and standards of care
Tapping the expertise of our medical review team, we’ve thoroughly revised or completely rewritten every section of the 16th Edition Core to reflect the latest standards of care, including guideline updates and consensus opinions. Our in-depth coverage of internal medicine specialties and subspecialties includes every topic specified in the ABIM Internal Medicine Examination Blueprints, thoroughly preparing you for in-training, certification, and maintenance of certification exams.
Essentials for board exam success
The most success-proven and accessible internal medicine review available, the Core Curriculum helps you study more internal medicine in less time and recall it more confidently on exam day. Created with MedStudy’s unique conversational writing style, the Core Curriculum is the indispensible starting point to passing the internal medicine boards.
Concise, comprehensive, manageable
- Five, easy-carry 8½ x 11 soft-cover books
- Over 780 pages covering all ABIM exam topics including 13 IM specialties/subspecialties
- Clear, logically organized, easy-to-follow writing that targets exam content
- Commentary, mnemonics, self-quizzes, text highlighting, charts, tables, and other learning aids
- New revised StudyWise guide with test-taking tips and study techniques to maximize retention and recall
You must be logged in to see download link.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!