- J. Alastair Innes, PhD, FRCP(Ed), Consultant Physician and Honorary Reader in Respiratory Medicine, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh
Davidson’s Essentials presents the content of the prestigious Davidson’s Principles & Practice of Medicine textbook in an accessible and portable format, to facilitate quick revision of information. Following the structure and style of the textbook, it allows the reader to study the key information in a format that complements the core text. This distinctive approach will be an invaluable companion book for those studying and working in a clinical environment.
- A distillation of the core information required for studying clinical medicine.
- Presents the key information in a format more appropriate for practical clinical work.
- Compiled with the assistance of junior doctors with a clear understanding of what a medical student really needs to know.
- Includes additional chapters of new content to aid clinical practice – a practically-focussed chapter on therapeutics; a useful guide to interpreting major clinical investigations; and an exam-oriented guide to the OSCE.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!