- Juzar Ali, MD Professor of Medicine, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine, Section of Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Warren R. Summer, MD Professor of Medicine, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine, Section of Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Michael G. Levitzky, PhD, Professor of Physiology, Anesthesiology, and Cardiopulmonary Science, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Department of Physiology, New Orleans, Louisiana
A unique system/disease-based approach to learning pulmonary pathophysiology as it relates to clinical medicine
No other review puts disorders of lung structure and function in such clear clinical perspective as Pulmonary Pathophysiology. Bridging the gap between basic science and clinical medicine, Pulmonary Pathophysiology guides you from symptom identification to underlying disease mechanisms and through principles of management.
- 28 case studies help you understand the correlation between science and clinical medicine
- Additional algorithms aid differential diagnosis and management
- Key Concepts help you quickly review chapter highlights
- New tables and charts encapsulate important information
- Learning Objectives and study questions reinforce your understanding of even the most difficult topics
- Artwork includes nearly 100 photographs and line drawings
Visit www.LangeTextbooks.com to access valuable resources and study aids!
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!